Saturday, April 2, 2011

Movie star LOVES


I have a confession to make regarding secret love affairs I would have if I could. There is an episode of "Friends" where they make a list of famous people they would sleep with if they could. Isaac and I have always joked about our lists. Although mine has changed a few times his is pretty much the same. He would sleep with Mariah Carey (even fat and pregnant with twins) in a heart beat and Rebecca Roman (I spelled that wrong). His taste is simple. My list has evolved over the years. My teen years I was obsessed with Dylan Mckay and sadly Jay Leno. Two extreme polar opposites. My love of Mr. Mckay went away once I hit college but the Leno love stayed. He made me laugh and really that's a big one for me. I once went with my now sister in law Shalyn to see Jay Leno's show taped. His guest were N'sync and Sally Field. Everyone was screaming for the boy band and batting their eye's at them. I was trying to get Jay Leno's attention. As time went on Leno started to aggravate me, especially with the whole Conan battle. I wish he had dealt with it better. Anyways my love faded for him. From then on I had crushes on a number of famous people. Here are some...

1. Chris O'Donnell (HELLO Irish boy would fit in with the family)
2. Jake Ryan (from 16 candles)
3. Jimmy Fallon
4. David Duchovny
5. Emile Hirsh
6. Shia LeBouf
7. Jason Taylor
8. Phillip Rivers
9. Johnny Depp

I know it's a very Wonder bread list I am having memory issues. But it also brings me to my present crush...Vince Vaughn. I know he is juvenile but he cracks me up. He delivers his lines with that dead pan mono tone that brings a smile to my face. I love watching him in interviews. One of my favorite scenes in a movie is in a stupid movie called "Couples Retreat". The movie is OK but there is one scene where Vince Vaughn's character is talking to Jon Favreau's character. He is telling him about being married and the simple line "Who ya gonna go to Applebees with?" makes me laugh and want Vince Vaughn. I think he's funny and that's all that matters...right? However much I LOVE my hubby if I had a shot at Vince Vaughns boxers I'd take it. Then I would come right back to Isaac because he's who I'd want to go to Applebees with. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! I'm glad you came to your senses about Jay, although he could buy you your own Applebees (you could secretly date your husband still).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this post was amazing. Fessing up to being in love with Jay leno hahha, I'm cracking up!!

    ReplyDelete