Saturday, July 30, 2011




This summer has been packed with lots of stuff that I can sorta sum up here but I have no clue where to begin. I started off doing a pretty good job of chronicling some of the stuff we did and then we got busy and I got well...LAZY. So here are some of our activities.


We utilized the heck out of our Sea world passes and went to almost every park between Lake Elsinore and Riverside. We had beach trips and family BBQ's. Then there was Mia's birthday Extravaganza. Our birthdays go together so I kind of canceled mine out so I can stay the same age FOREVER. It also makes it OK for me to go completely overboard on her party. This year was no exception. She had a Strawberry Shortcake themed party with a GIGANTIC inflatable slip and slide. It was RAD!! She had a great time and so did I. It makes me so happy to see her come downstairs the day of the party and see the house decorated. Not only that but I have the most amazingly wonderful family and friends and they make her day AWESOME.


We also go to LA every summer. Jacob has an OBSESSION with space lately. We have gone to the Griffith Observatory a couple times this year. It's free and Jacob and Mia have so much fun hearing about the planets. I have to be honest the first few times I was into it as well. Not this time. I like the views but I'm done with the planets. Does that make me a bad mom? More then likely it does. OH well I'll make it up to him :) Anyways we did lots of exploring and went to a couple of restaurants, Philippe's and the Hard Rock in Hollywood. We also got to see the movie stars walk into the premier of "RISE of the PLANET of the APES". That was fun lots of cameras and security. The kids were kind of pissed they didn't get to see real apes. We had fun and it was an adventure.


The summer has one more week left and then we go back to schedules and reality. I hope this post makes sense it is just kind of bubbling out of my head and I know I forgot a bunch of stuff and I didn't elaborate on details but EHHH what are gonna do?








No comments:

Post a Comment